Sunday 22 August 2010

This ones for my big sis

My big sis visited today and while she was here she read my blogs, she wasn't best pleased that she hadn't got a mention in any of them. Sorry about that Alginon.
I tried to tell her that I haven't seen her since I've been writing blogs and in the subjects I've rambled about so far her name just hasn't come up but I don't think she was convinced.  She had her sad face on .

She lives in scotland now so we don't see each other very often which is a shame. She came down today to bring my mum home as she's spent two weeks up there visiting sis and her family. 
It's been a lovely family afternoon with Ali, mum, nephew matt, hubby and I, although we do get rather loud when we all talk at once sorry bout the earache Matt lol.
Ali goes back home again tomorrow and then I probably wont see her for a month or so. Aaaaawwwwww miss you already Ali.
So this is Hello to my bestest big sis Ali  Love You Lots Sis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sis and Me on the seesaw

4 comments:

  1. Ah how lovely, hopefully big sis has a happy smile now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you had a wonderful time, my little sis doesn't live to far away, but we still don't get chance to visit each other although we do check out each others blogs. I am sure it won't be too long before you see each other again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe .. lovely piccie..glad you had a nice natter with her.. she'll be back Andie..
    eilxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...fab piccy! Family get togethers are the best.
    As an only child I don't have that bond that you get with sisters. I do however have two brother-in-laws, plus seven nephews, plus their wives! My bro-in-law's are quite a bit older then Hubby - almost 20 years in fact. Hubby was a "little surprise" for his mam when she was in her late 40's. He was born about the same time as some of his nephews and because of that we tend to be closer to them. Coming from my small family to Hubby's BIG family was a joy for me & I'm happy to say - still is. xx

    ReplyDelete