Thursday 19 August 2010

A brief post for a change

Just a quick blog tonight as time is knocking on and I'm getting tired so I'm going to keep it short tonight. 'Yeah right' I hear you say and I know what you mean as I do find it hard to be brief but tonight I'm going to shock us all and be brief I PROMISE.
I made a couple of pieces of jewellery last night as it's my niece's 18th birthday on friday and she didn't know what she wanted as a pressie so we are giving her money but I didn't like not giving her something to unwrap so last night I made her a bag charm with assorted charms on including keys (the key to the door in miniature lol) and a pair of silvertone ball hoop earrings as she does like her earrings big and hoopy. Hope she likes them.
See it's brief I knew I could do it if I put my mind to it lol. Night all off to bed now xx

3 comments:

  1. Everything is possible if one sets one mind to a task - so I was told once by a psyhschologist, psychol oh a blooming shrink - wish he could have taught me how to spell that word for a start! Loving the bag charm, ear-rings are nice too, but I would cause a lot of damage wearing them - not good with large ear-rings. Catch em up on everything. Caught one in a comb once and thought I'd nearly ripped my ear off - never again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's brief and there's brief andie or did you mean the plural...with an S?? hehe
    Lovely set for your niece but,in my day (god I sound like my mother lol)you didn't get the key to the door till your 21st birthday!!hehe.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. By eck.. this is short ..lol love the makes..are you saving up for a big one???
    eilyxxxx

    ReplyDelete