Thursday, 23 December 2010

Christmas eve eve

Well its christmas eve eve I hope you're all feeling festive, I'm starting to. I'm more or less ready now, just the last minute clean through the house tomorrow.
I spent today doing the christmas baking I made Jam and lemon tarts, mince pies, butterfly buns, shortbread fingers and some 'andietarts' they're my version of bakewells, I didn't have any ground rice so I just added a normal bun mixture to a pastry case and raspberry jam. They taste nice anyway whatever they are lol. When hubby got home we had a taste test with a cup of tea and if I do say so myself they were quite tasty. (way to go blowing my own trumpet eh lol)

There's only 2 sleeps now and I must say after standing baking most of the day I'm almost ready for my bed now so I'll say goodnight and I hope you all enjoy a fabulous christmas.
Merry Christmas everyone xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Busy girl and sooooo domestic. They look lovely - don't eat them up all too quickly or you'll have to get that wi out again. Have a lovely time both of you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a domestic goddess you are..!!
    I don't bake very often - well, to be honest I don't do cakes..... Day to day stuff is it for me & my excuse is because I work...
    Everything looks delish.....mmmmmm.
    Jo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your kitchen has smelt yummy with all your baking they do look good.
    Thank you for your warm wishes for Suzie isn't she sweet. Enjoy your Christmas break. Julie.C

    ReplyDelete