Sunday 4 September 2011

I have my christmas tree up am I mad????

Well the answer to that question is yes most definately.... but there is a reason for my tree being out today besides me being mad. I've been taking photos of some of the heart christmas decorations I've been making to list on folksy and I thought it would be a good idea to take a photo of the hearts on the tree to set the scene.
We dont actually have a tree up at christmas nowadays as Lucy our cat tends to eat it and climb it so it took some finding in the loft as it hasnt been used for a few years. Luckily we managed to find it and keep Lucy away from the tree while I took the photos without incident.




So now I'm feeling quite christmassy which is a bit odd as its only the beginning of september but hey ho. I have actually bought a couple of christmas pressies already too, just a couple of little things I saw and thought would make nice little pressies for my family. I just hope I remember I've bought them and where I put them when it comes to christmas lol 

1 comment:

  1. Your hearts look fab on the tree Andie...!! Hows it all going on Folksy? I gave up cos I wasn't able to keep up with the networking side of it & promoting it all. Still, good old facebook is doing quite well for me so far. xx

    ReplyDelete